Wondfo Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Kit
2019-nCoV ANTIGEN TEST
- Direct detection of the virus
- Instant results within 15mins
- All equipment included for the use of the test
- Room temperature storage( 2~30°C )
- Sample type: nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab)
- WHO recommends the testing period is from 3 days before to 5-7 days after symptoms onset
SCREENING FOR COVID-19
Detection of the antigen of the virus, may indicate the active viral infection.
Negative screening test results do not exclude infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Symptomatic persons may require immediate confirmatory testing with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
Positive screening test results require immediate confirmatory testing with a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
Conditions of Sale and Use
Wondfo COVID-19 rapid antigen point of care tests can only be supplied when the conditions below are met:
- Will be used by or under the supervision of a relevant health practitioner.
- Will be used by persons, who are trained in the correct use of the tests and interpretation of test results.
- Not to be used for personal or “self-testing”.
- Wondfo COVID-19 rapid antigen tests may be used to detect possible infection with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained)
- Positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
- These Wondfo Covid-19 rapid antigen tests will be supplied for point of care testing only.